One of most popular and economic notebook comes in a range of colour choices with 96 leaves 192 pages of 70gsm lined creamy paper. Quality smooth PU cover with coloured elastic retaining closure and matching ribbon page maker. A great corporate notebook for anyone.124 Hour Dispatch: Terms and Conditions
48 Hour Dispatch: Terms and Conditions
- 48 Hour Dispatch only occurs on particular items.
- 48 Business Hours commences from approval of artwork and full payment.
- Please note that items will dispatch using Local Couriers from Melbourne. Freight to your location still needs to be considered in the turnaround time.
- If you have a strict deadline it is recommended you contact us before placing the order.
- PromoMerch is reliant on external freight companies. We are not responsible for any delay, damage or loss caused by any freight forwarder as they are outside of our control.
🚀 48-Hour Express Turnaround!
This product is able to be dispatched from our Australian-based warehouse within 48 hours of artwork being confirmed.
All artwork will be sent within 1 business day.
Shipping - Then please add the following timeframes for delivery:
5-7 business days
Australia-wide excluding Western Australia
7-9 business days
If you have a strict deadline please contact us before placing your order.
International shipping may be available: Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We proudly offer a price match guarantee and will beat any competitors price on a like for like item!
If you have a better quote, please send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours.
Want to chat on the phone – call us on 0406 426 102
We are here to help, our team is always available to support you from start to finish.
Make your order in 3 steps!
1. Send us your print ready file with your order.
2. We will get back to you with an artwork approval line drawing of your item.
3. You can either approve or make any changes to the order before it goes into production!
Precise lasers are used to engrave into the object. This process sees much better results than that of traditional engraving where tools physically make contact with the object and cause minor defects.
This technique uses a woven mesh and ink blocking stencil. One colour is printed at a time, so often with multicoloured prints, several screens are needed. Screen printing is most effective with one colour print jobs.
Pad Printing transfers artwork onto 3D objects using a silicone pad onto the merchandise. This method is effective on curved surfaces, as the silicone pad is able to slightly bend to print a clear image on the surface.
This is where the printed area on the merchandise is raised off the surface.
Debossing involves creating an impression in the substrate using a plate that is pressed into the material.
Digital printing uses digital artwork files such as PDFs which are sent directly to the printer and a mixture of inks is used to create the print on the merchandise. This process allows for faster turnaround time and the ability to print shorter runs as the setup time is significantly minimised.
The artwork is digitally printed on vinyl which is then transferred onto the material using a heat press.
The inks that are transferred to the material is passed from a solid to gas state and thoroughly bonded to the material in that way.
A high powered sewing machine creates the pattern or logo on textile based merchandise. Generally used for uniforms, apparel and headwear, multiple colour embroidery is available.
Mistakes happen, even if they are rare! If you are unhappy with what we supplied, then we are unhappy!
Contact us straight away via email at email@example.com, explain the problem, send some photos and we will see what we can do to help.
If the product is in it's original condition then you will receive a 100% refund within 5-7 days after receipt.
Please note the following on our returns and refunds policy:
- Once an order has been approved, we can’t change or cancel the order. This also includes the changing of sizes, colours, or decrease quantity.
- Once an order has been received all claims must be made within 7 Business Days.
-No returns are accepted if there are signs of use.
We do our best to meet all our customers timeframes. If you have an event, or something extremely time critical we suggest you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order.
However, please note we can not be held accountable for manufacturing and shipping delays.
Looking to make a corporate order for your team? Dealing with large custom merch orders are our bread and butter.
Email email@example.com with your details and we'll take care of everything you need.